Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I think that's because this is a 2005 MY car list. The Miata listed is still the older NB and not the newer NC.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Not to worry, the Solstice is considered a 2006 model, and so is not on the list. I'm sure it will make it later.

Interesting things to note about this list is, that most convertable drivers seem to be very happy with their purchases no matter what brand, except Audi. They are the only one to get less than a 9.1 consumer rating. I also think including the Elise and calling it a roadster is a stretch. In my mind it is really a targa top and not a true convertable. Also, I'm not sure how easy it is to get an Elise. All the other cars on the list are pretty straight forward, you go down to the dealer, pay your cash, and get your car. At Lotus, from what I've heard is, you go to the dealer and are told, "Sorry, all sold out"! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
The new Mustang convertible is a no show as well as anything else not yert for sale. No worries, mon., Yet. The just put up prices for GXP which no one has seen up front and personal.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
achieftain said:
The new Mustang convertible is a no show as well as anything else not yert for sale. No worries, mon., Yet. The just put up prices for GXP which no one has seen up front and personal.
The Mustang convertable is considered a 2006 model, so not on the 2005 list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts