Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's true Dengel and Solli4me but alas I have found the girl ( er car ) of my dreams- She is a 1990 Carrera and should anyone be visiting Vancouver Island I will be the one with the perpetual grin. we have some awesome roads to try out your driving skills and take in the natural beauty I wish u all a speedy arrival to your new baby for those who were fortunate to get on the wait list may it be short . I will be visiting my Pontiac dealer as soon as I see them being offloaded from the truck. I have in my heart of hearts wanted ( okay lusted ) after the afore mentioned piece of steel. One more time just for Solli4me all together now " LET THE SUNBURN BEGIN " LOL u all did very well. Hastas las Vistas Baby ( I apologize to anyone speaking spanish ) as he drives into the sunset - well he has to wait for the mechanical inspection but hey I can still dream This car is less $ than the Solstice does it have less star power? - u be the judge. To the moderators an awesome difficult job - DO u guys have jobs lol ? to everyone who contributed - there is no forum without our input be it rational or irrational it all generates a response remember Jimbo"s comment about nobody cares- well everyone here I believe is very passionate when it comes to the Solstice and don't ever lose that or we might as well all drive Corolla's I look forward to hearing ( reading ) about your experiences good and bad about the Solstice One last time please forgive me but anotther saying from a departed TV show who knows which one ? " LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE " This applys to u all - take care and happy miles ( KM's to my Cdn friends )

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Thanks sunnyside, good luck out there. Enjoy your ride.

" LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE "....hummm....thinking.......Hill Street Blues?

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Hey big guy, good luck on your new ride. "May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back and until we meet again, may the good Lord hold you safely in his hand."
Sunnysideup, a perpetual grin is a sign that you can't keep a good Sag down.
So "LET THE SUNBURN BEGIN" and be sure to stop back and chat with us. Peace.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If you get the chance check out the Sunshine Coast. I was there last September and the road from Sechelt to Eagan's Cove is awesome.

Back in my university days we used to drive out the Sooke road to Point No Point, but the reconstruction took out the hairpins, still a fun road though.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Well, I guess mceb beat me to the trivia question. Darn those moderators, don't they even go to sleep? :lol:

sunnyside, good luck with the new ride. Sounds like you'll really enjoy her. Be sure to come back and visit anytime, and post some pics for us of your new car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You know what they say "You snooze you loose". I guess GM just lost a sale, keep dragging your feet GM and you may see more of this. Sorry to see you go, enjoy your ride. :cool:

·
5,600 Posts
timmyzthree said:
You know what they say "You snooze you loose". I guess GM just lost a sale, keep dragging your feet GM and you may see more of this. Sorry to see you go, enjoy your ride. :cool:
GM lost a sale - for now... If 15 year old Porsche's were as cheap to maintain and repair as 15 year old Chevy's, then I would own one. A 1990 Carrera sounds fabulous. But I can't afford the high maintenance and repair bills on a 15 year old Porsche that I would be driving 10,000 miles a year.

sunnysideup - congrats on the beautiful new car. I am sure you will love driving it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To All The Great People

Thks for the well wishes everyone and yes the saying is indeed fron "Hill Street Blues " and yes Dengel I too was thinking "don"t the moderators ever sleep?
Yes I thought aabout the repairs but you know when u have dreamed of something "such as a cruise when u retire " and u keep putting things off because of one thing and another how many of us have friends or family who say geez I wish I had travelled to such and such Country or bought so and so and u know what they nevr do. I am following my dream. I may only keep te car a year who knows -but onething is for sure on my tombstone will be the words he followed his dreams !Take care everyone and yes to the pics and yes to returning to this forum after all someone has to keep Dengel and Solli4me in line lol "GOD BLESS PRETTY AMERICAN WOMEN " ( AWW WE HAVE SOME LOVELY LADIES HERE ON THE ISLAND AS WELL ") Take care everyone and may the roads be kind and the wind be without bugs lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts