·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..is just around the corner.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey there on the coldest night in a year! Is Spring right around the corner???

The e-mail came out for the St. Patty's Day Parade this week. Here's my problem -- I may be scheduled to be out of town for work, but don't know for sure yet. I'd be happy to get the application in.

I need to know how many cars will be in the parade, and then I'll need someone to coordinate if I can't make the parade. Here's the details:

Noon, Saturday, March 19th - Downtown Racine

Who's in???? :driving:

I'll post on Facebook too. :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Parade application is due Feb. 25. I need to know if you're in or not by Feb. 23. Right now, I think I'll be back the day before the parade.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Parade application is due Feb. 25. I need to know if you're in or not by Feb. 23. Right now, I think I'll be back the day before the parade.
suzy,
can you put us down for a maybe. right know i am not sure if we can make this one. we are waiting to hear from the doctor, rick fell off a ladder on Tuesday at work and was in the ER for 8=9 hours for them to find out that he broke his shoulder blade. and a concussion he has a nice knot on the back of his head. i am hoping that the doc will call friday and let us know what is going on.

sorry that is the best i can do right now

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bentley -- Hope Rick is doing OK. Hopefully we can see you, but if not, we'll catch you on the next run!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in.
No rain, no cold, just a perfect sunny, calm day.........

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bad news. I won't be home in time to participate in the parade. Does anyone want to take over? :cryin:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll file the parade application. Also keeping track on the WI Sols Facebook site as an event. Once we know how many are in for sure (there were a lot sitting on the fence until work schedules are known), I'll send in the application.

You also need to coordinate breakfast meet-up place and communicate with everyone time and place to meet.

Also, may want to coordinate some after parade activity/food/run.

Let me know if you're up for this!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'll file the parade application. Also keeping track on the WI Sols Facebook site as an event. Once we know how many are in for sure (there were a lot sitting on the fence until work schedules are known), I'll send in the application.

You also need to coordinate breakfast meet-up place and communicate with everyone time and place to meet.

Also, may want to coordinate some after parade activity/food/run.

Let me know if you're up for this!
Only a couple of questions, b'fast in Sturdevent seems to be the place to meet, just need to know what time we've met in the past, and what time do we need to be downtown prior to the Parade start, I'll figure out an Event for after the Parade! Thx Suzy, sorry you can not join us, but maybe the Sol God will shine upon you and you can join us! Kevin

·
Registered
173 Posts
Parade starts at noon. I think we needed to be at the kick off site around 11 a.m. I'll confirm the parade kick off point. Last year, it was Case's parking lot on the south side of State Street. We met at Castlewood at 9 a.m.

So far, there are only 3 for sure -- you, Typhoon, and gbslysol. Let me know if you have any other questions.

SuzyQ

·
Registered
545 Posts
Parade starts at noon. I think we needed to be at the kick off site around 11 a.m. I'll confirm the parade kick off point. Last year, it was Case's parking lot on the south side of State Street. We met at Castlewood at 9 a.m.

So far, there are only 3 for sure -- you, Typhoon, and gbslysol. Let me know if you have any other questions.

SuzyQ
Thx Suzy, I'll be up at the Dells for Dinner w/ our group, Dells 5.5, tonight, I'll pitch the Parade! Any chance you could make dinner this evening, it's 'bout a 2 1/2 hour drive, some are staying overnight at Bakers, I'm just driving in for the dinner and heading back home! just a handfull are driving their Sols, most are not, just a mid-winter get-together, check the WISOLS info on this site for details! Kevin

1 - 20 of 41 Posts