Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Sales Brochure

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  starchoice 
#1 ·
Lucky me!
I was able to acquire the sales brochure for the 2007 Solstice,... in mint condition no less. The cover photo is my yellow base model.
However, mine is loaded with all the options. Can't wait to get it out of storage.
Also, there is a guy on Amazon asking over 4000 dollars US for the book about the Solstice. When you consider the exchange rate, you could buy the car for that price in Canada, and that would be a lot more fun than just having a book!

#2 ·
Where about are you in Canada?

Yeah mine is in storage as well, I can't get at it until the first weekend in May and I'm anxious to get it home.

I have the book and I'd sell it for 4000 in Canadian dollars, that's the least I could do! :) Seriously though, if you're looking for one they DO turn up for sale once in a while. Maybe set a notification on eBay perhaps?

#4 · (Edited)
As per my profile, I'm in Welland Ontario, just a few kilometres from Niagara Falls. My 2008 GXP is Ming Blue aka Deep. You might consider updating your profile so members know where you are, especially us Canadians. We have to stick together as we're greatly out numbered here. ;)

A few colours were available at extra cost, not just the yellow as I remember.

#8 ·
I do have a few 2008 Pontiac full line brochures if anyone is interested. There is a large section on the Solstice with all options, colors and specs listed. PM me if interested. I have been sending them out for $15.00 shipped.

#16 ·
Yes, I have the full colour brochure specifically on the 2007 Pontiac Solstice. The cover page is a yellow one. The words "Feel Free" are printed near the bottom. When I was looking at these vehicles back in the day, I must have picked up additional brochures at various dealerships because on checking my Solstice file, I see that I have three brochures. Perhaps this is why the wife considers me a hoarder.

#12 ·
The entire brochure is dedicated to the Solstice, both the 2.4 and GXP models.The last page shows the 3 styles of mags, paint colours, upholstery selection and rag top fabrics. Also available, were a tonneau cover, luggage rack, ,exhaust tips, windblocker,performance suspension, performance air intake, bra, smoker's package, cat back exhaust system and custom vinyl floor mats.
Although my cars has a lot of the offered options I wish I had been there when the first owner ordered the car. I would have requested the windblocker and cat back exhaust system.
I am the second owner I bought it 18 months ago with only 32,000 km. Like new.

#13 ·
I have one (14 pages, yellow GXP on cover) for the 2007 model but I thought this was only for Canada since it says gmcanada.com on the back. I was not sure if there was a different one for the USA.

#14 ·
I use to have 2 of the 14 page from Canada for the 2007 but let them go when i sold my 2007 to the new owner. I do have a 19 page brochure for the 2009 Solstice in French & an English 2 page fold out brochure the same size as the 19 page just of the 2009 Solstice Coupe entitled " Pontiac Solstice Ignite The Feeling" on the front cover.
Glad to hear you were able to hunt a brochure down Love My Solstice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.