Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesman here in Dallas told me that on Thursday there will be a test drive of the Solstice at Texas Motor Speedway for local dealers. My first question was what time should I be there. He said it is for Pontiac Dealers/ Employees only. Anyone in Dallas area up for crashing a party! :cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
hodges1 said:
My salesman here in Dallas told me that on Thursday there will be a test drive of the Solstice at Texas Motor Speedway for local dealers. My first question was what time should I be there. He said it is for Pontiac Dealers/ Employees only. Anyone in Dallas area up for crashing a party! :cool:
There is a GM program called the Ride and Drive. It is basically dealer training for new models coming out. I believe there are Pontiac Ride and Drive events currently travelling around the country to train the dealership employees on the Solstice as well as the new Torrent?

This is probably the event your dealer was talking about.

Look around the forum for posts about "Ride and Drive" events. Many forum members stopped by these events and were allowed to check out the cars. A few lucky ones even got to be a passenger for a trip around the road course.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
vpjdlirious said:
Hope their selling it as a used car after there joy rides
its a mule..preproduction car.....not for general sale....my salesman here in northern VA..participated in the same event here in the DC area the second week in Sept

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
dengel said:
There is a GM program called the Ride and Drive. It is basically dealer training for new models coming out. I believe there are Pontiac Ride and Drive events currently travelling around the country to train the dealership employees on the Solstice as well as the new Torrent?

This is probably the event your dealer was talking about.

Look around the forum for posts about "Ride and Drive" events. Many forum members stopped by these events and were allowed to check out the cars. A few lucky ones even got to be a passenger for a trip around the road course.
Talking with two of my local dealers (I'm hoping to finally order this wekk or next), I am made to understand that the Drive and Ride is in Dallas Thursday and Friday and in Houston Monday and Tuesday (maybe they are in San Antonio on Saturday and Sunday?).

--Chemist

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.