Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same pattern as last few weeks, no deliveries in early part of week (Monday/Tuesday). Hope to see more action by Wednesday.

·
Registered
676 Posts
our invoice had Sept 20 listed as the tentative arrival date---so let's all hold our breath and see if it shows up!!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
Same pattern as last few weeks, no deliveries in early part of week (Monday/Tuesday). Hope to see more action by Wednesday.

Interesting, isn't it, that there are little or no reports of weekend delveries. With so many cars out there shipped you would think that more would be more showing up. It just goes to show that shipping in the automotive industry in general must a very, very slow process.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Jerry Valley said:
our invoice had Sept 20 listed as the tentative arrival date---so let's all hold our breath and see if it shows up!!!!
Well lets see.....my invoice had August 18th as the latest date for delivery of my car before the dealer had to pay a fee......Still haven't received my car, no one seems to know where my car is, so lets hope you have a much better outcome, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you..... :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
VIN 701 just arrived in VA

There were about 12 more Sols on the delivery truck according to the salesman.

·
Registered
101 Posts
For all of you enjoying the lastfew nice weeks of summer, I for one am not too disappointed about yet another week passing with no new Solstice. Another little "Hurricane" about to blow thru, so it looks like I will be going home from the office in a few minutes to store all the pool/patio S**T in my remodeled (waiting forthe Solstice) garage. Good news is I may get it just in time for the nice winter months....! I maintain that the longer it take the better cars will be.. perfection in the making...

·
Registered
77 Posts
cdb said:
the trucks hold 11 solstice when fully loaded

I am just going by what the salesman told me...

I guess there are about 9 or 10 left then. My point was that there was a Sol delivered this morning; thought you guys might be interested. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Am told that after production is completed on each solstice that they go thru several weeks of quality checks....anyone have any stats on production to scheduled for delivery timing??

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on your Solstice deliver, Shishka. We had another one delivered today too, a pure, I think 795. Hope more get their cars this week (ME). :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts