Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Sly colored Solstice parked on Market Street near Castro early on Sunday morning. Anybody want to take credit for the car?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Last week I saw one parked in Golden Gate Park. Caught my eye right away.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wasn't me

Did do a Santa Cruz run and around Mt. Diablo :thumbs: ours is Cool anyway. Nice to know a few made it out West. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll take credit, vin #765

Those were me. I live where you saw it parked on Market and I was enjoying the sun in GG park and showing my new toy to friends.

Took it down Hwy 1 to Monterey this weekend. Foggy most of the way, but man is that car fun to drive on the open road like that. The car is great in 4th gear. Up and down the hills and around corners, 4th has the perfect engine drag going down and enough torque coming back up. You're going to love driving this thing.

Picked up my car at Ellis Brooks a week ago last thursday, 10/13/05.

·
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stunty3 said:
Those were me. I live where you saw it parked on Market and I was enjoying the sun in GG park and showing my new toy to friends.

Took it down Hwy 1 to Monterey this weekend. Foggy most of the way, but man is that car fun to drive on the open road like that. The car is great in 4th gear. Up and down the hills and around corners, 4th has the perfect engine drag going down and enough torque coming back up. You're going to love driving this thing.

Picked up my car at Ellis Brooks a week ago last thursday, 10/13/05.
I think I am going to love driving this car!

Congrats on your car. It was the best looking car I saw all day. I look forward to seeing it around now and again. Highway 1 is going to be your backyard. And Skyline Blvd, your neighborhood playground. Just don't forget that Highway 1 north is JUST as fun as south is!

Thanks for checking in. And again, congratulations on getting such a beautiful, fabulous, awesome car. I am envious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts