Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was Doing Some Research On The Saturn Roadster....they Say One Will Be Coming Out Similar To The Solstice...but How Can That Be True If There Are No Pictures Yet...if It Was Due It 2006 Like The Article I Read Says...then U Would Think We Would Of Seen A Picture Yet...they It Will Not Be Like The Saturn Sky Concept They Had...but Bulit More Off The Curve

Anybody Know Anything

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I read a few articles myself (there should be a few in our news section about a month ago). I thought it was being targeted for 2007 but not sure (2nd car to hit after they get rolling on Solstice). I guess they could still make 2006 if they wanted to.

I also read it will not be the curve concept that was displayed (something else now but no one knows what). Having said that I'm not sure it's even gotten the official green light yet?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
dls6774 said:
I don't remember where I saw it, but I read a blurb that said the Saturn roadster would be a 2+2....
Yes that was the original idea but then the whole 2 seat convertible idea emerged leading to the question what's the difference between it and Solstice. Maybe GM wants an even more basic version of Solstice for Saturn? I like it better when the other Kappas were different things (2+2, wagon etc.).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts