Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Saturn Sky has made it to the TV show Chasing Classic Cars.....kinda. The Sky was in the garage behind a 1950'5 Thunderbird that Wayne Carini was looking at.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well, "almost famous" is still pretty cool!

Not your T-bird?

I wish !! Ironically, that was my favorite car (and color) growing up but my taste has changed.....but the T-bird is still a beautiful car !!

·
Registered
203 Posts
white with a tan top - very classic!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
not bad.

was watching leno's classic car show on cnbc, had a lot of real old stuff, like 100 years old that was of the "preservation" class; which means not re-finished. excuse me, but if a car can't be refinished; it shouldn't be able to be show.

I mean there's plenty of beautiful homes from 1920, they don't leave them unfinished when they want to be preserved.

i'm hoping they sky/solstice will make a comeback as American classics, especially the solstice. as Pontiacs last truly unique sportscar; I would think its some nostalgic appeal and I still think it's the best looking roadster the usa has put out in 15 years. my neighbor has a crossfire and although its got a v6 and more roomy inside, its not very visually appealing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts