Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw a commercial on cbs today, it was mainly for the solstice, but it also had the G6 in it. However, at the very end of the commercial it showed the solstice and on the bottem it said comming in may!

·
4,592 Posts
BooDie1821 said:
so i saw a commercial on cbs today, it was mainly for the solstice, but it also had the G6 in it. However, at the very end of the commercial it showed the solstice and on the bottem it said comming in may!
May huh, did they say what year? :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
BooDie1821 said:
Are you sure it said May? I have not seen anything else from GM that indicated May at all. They were indicating "Summer 2005" in their ads, but recent news artciles and dealer info suggest that has been pushed back until September.

·
4,592 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Are you sure it said May? I have not seen anything else from GM that indicated May at all. They were indicating "Summer 2005" in their ads, but recent news artciles and dealer info suggest that has been pushed back until September.
That's the latest press release from Pontiac - which means May 2006 :devil:

I'm joking of course, I'm sure it's another Pontiac typo!

·
Registered
4 Posts
E-mail conformation

I have an e-mail direct from pontiac that say production will start may 16 2005.. the first 250 of 1000 should be in owners hands starting right around the second week of June.. If you're not lucky enough like me to be one of the first 1000 keep on your dealer.. I was told that they should be very soon (after first 1000 confirm) to begin to release order conformation numbers (VIN) for the rest of us pour saps... :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Email post

Dear Mr. Bell,

Thank you for contacting Pontiac and for your interest in the 2006 Pontiac Solstice! The Solstice is scheduled to begin production on May 16, 2005. Vehicles generally begin arriving at dealers about six to eight weeks later.

We hope that this information answers your question. If you need additional information or have further questions, please let us know via email or by calling Pontiac at 1-800-762-2737, between 8:00 AM-11:00 PM Eastern Time, seven days a week. Again, thank you for contacting Pontiac!

Sincerely,

Blake Burns
Customer Relationship Manager
Pontiac

General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265

Originating Email Address:
#Subject=Pontiac Solstice Product Information

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 5/2/05 10:34:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Pontiac Solstice Product Information

------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Matthew Bell
Address :

: , -

Daytime Phone Number : () -
ex.
Evening Phone Number : () -
ex.

Vehicle of Interest : Solstice
Purchase Horizon: : Within 1 month

Comments : I put my solstice on order with a
local dealer. They are still not
able to give me a date on when I
can expect this.. I will be paying
cash and I would like to know when
my summer solstice will be here..
In time for the summer season I hope

Every thing above is what I sent to pontiac and recieved back.. I got a follow-up e-mail (which I deleated with other stuff by accident) about the first 250 and further conformation's.. I hope this get's you reved up.. it did me..

·
5,641 Posts
That is the standard reply that Customer Assistance has been sending out for a while. It has nothing to do with the cuurent status of Solstice production. Dealers have received messages stating Start of Production is the week of May 31st, and Pontiac has told us that customers should expect delivery in the fourth quarter of 2005.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts