Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed North on 287 in NJ. Most likely headed for NY State or somewhere else in NE. There were 6 of them, plus a Vibe or 2 (I don't know why).

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
GHM73 said:
Headed North on 287 in NJ. Most likely headed for NY State or somewhere else in NE. There were 6 of them, plus a Vibe or 2 (I don't know why).
Where on 287? Could be making some stops in Northern NJ.

Hey, mceb, today could be your day!! I sure hope it is! You've been waiting long enough! ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
in transit

GHM73 said:
I just talked to my dealer and he said mine was coded in transit. So at least one of those must be coming to RI! ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looked like 2 Sly, 1 Agressive, 2 Deep, 1 Envious (or black, hard to tell in lower deck). Def. 2 Deep and 1 Aggro.

the 2 sly could have been Silver (I forget the name of the color). They were oin the lower deck.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dengel said:
Where on 287? Could be making some stops in Northern NJ.

Hey, mceb, today could be your day!! I sure hope it is! You've been waiting long enough! ;)

Bridgewater area, headed North. I got off on 78W and the truck kept on 287 North

·
Registered
124 Posts
GHM73 said:
Bridgewater area, headed North. I got off on 78W and the truck kept on 287 North

This is great!! The Solstice folks put the FBI to shame following the truck!! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.