Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Looks like we're getting ever closer to getting our very own.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just one pic? I want a pic of the engine, trunk, myan temple, cup holders, suspension, steering wheel controls, gauge lighting, shifter knob, glove box, waterfall storage, key fob, brakes, wheels, tires, vin number, stereo, speakers, sub, buttresses, full high def video of top operation by a human, defroster button, two tone interior pictures showing actual color ;) , sound clip of stereo function, pic of spark plugs, air filter, brake fluid reservoir, underbody, exhaust, tire inflator kit, pink boots, driver information center messages (ALL of them), pdf of manual, dyno of engine (on 87 and 93 octane), pictures of every dealer installed accessory, including but not limited to: exhaust, performance intake, suspension, and luggage rack and luggage, installed on the car and off, from 4 different angles. :willy: :willy:

I think that’s it, so could you get this for us next time, instead of some blurry pic of a car in the rain...

:lol: Just kidding obviously, thanks for keeping your eyes open, and your camera with you. I feel like this guy :willy:, I spend more time on this website looking for information, it is not healthy... make out with girl friend? or website? gf? website? ... ... WEBSITE WEBSITE WEBSITE :willy: :willy: :willy:

I am now going to go away, for 5 minutes, for mental health time. :leaving:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Also saw a soltice...5-4-05

i also saw one yesterday out by white lake, MI. It was black with a black top and the top was down. It had a regular MI license plate on it (not an M plate.) I work for the company that supplies the seat belts to this vehicle so i talked to the engineer...apparently GM made some saleable pilot vehicles and that is what we are seeing. They have the Soltice up on Pontiac.com as part of their lineup. The black one i mentioned above actually pulled out in front of me and he got on it...he didnt light 'em up in first, but he got them to chirp when he went to second gear. The car seemed pretty fast seeing as he pulled right out in front of me (i was going 35-40mph) and i never had to hit the brakes. He also had a passenger, looked like his son, so the car had some extra weight...Pontiac reports the curb weight as 2860lbs :thumbs:

I took a picture on my camera phone but you guys all know the quality...its really bad and i dont know how to post pics...check ya later

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Nice find!!!!! Looks like the grey color. You can see this grey is not that blue-ish grey from the early show cars.

Thanks Audio Imagez!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I LOVE WAKING UP TO THIS KIND OF NEWS! Now.. MORE PICS!

On a side note the truck plant (Oshawa) News letter today had a "Would you buy a pontiac Solstice? Why or Why not?" questionair on the front page. All 8 employees that they printed said they loved the car. Only 6 said that it fit thier life style to buy one. It was a good read non-the-less.

The most enthusiastic comment was from a guy that looks like he's 50+ saying that he's definatly buying one.

·
Registered
305 Posts
mceb said:
Nice find!!!!! Looks like the grey color. You can see this grey is not that blue-ish grey from the early show cars.

Thanks Audio Imagez!

I am happy with this shot from the color point of view. I am sure the car looks
different in every light.

Since this is the color I ordered, seeing so many photos has been confusing.

I like It!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Audio Imagez said:
The top did not leak. It actually looked very nice.
what are you doing on here? Shouldn't you be out taking pictures?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Good picture, despite the inclement weather! Thanks! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I find it interesting that we still do not have a shot of one with the front licence plate on. Where, oh where, is it going to go?

-DT

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Just curious Audio, you just ran accross this on the street? Very cool.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts