Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a conversation with a truck driver that delivers cars to a local auto auction here in Indy. While discussing my Solstice order, he commented that he has delivered cars that were not going to be repaired by the manufacturer, or were used as promotional units. He also mentioned that he had seen two Solstices at the auction. I have a hard time believing his story. Do any of you think this would be a possibility? SAY IT AINT SO! :brentil: :willy:

·
5,641 Posts
There have already been threads and posts about Solstices and auctions.

One thread on "Current Values", talked about a auction company's system having values for Solstices, which would mean that at least one went through their system. I believe someone in the thread confirmed that. Do not recall details about which group of Solstices they may have been.

In mogo's second thread about her problems, her dealer solved the problem the second time by buying a 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Order Solstice at auction.

And if I really think back without looking, I believe Lori Queen even mentioned that early build cars could end up in the auction stream later.

·
Registered
78 Posts
solsice at auction

I work for a dodge dealer and i was looking on manheim auto auction and there were a few that were sold at auction 2 lookeld like they came form a manufacturere and a few were by dealers they all brought around 28000 at auction.

So yes it is so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts