Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s a hard thing to admit but I want to get the word out that I was scammed out of $8400 dollars and my car was ruined by Whodeanie’s Customs of Canton, GA. I’m not the only one either. Note: He works on all cars so it’s just not Fiero owners that need to know.

You can read more here; start around page 31. *It’s a hard read with a lot of drama but the real information is there*
Whodeanie's custom shop is open - Pennock's Fiero Forum

Before: 22 April 2011

After: 14 December 2012

Whodeanie’s Customs
202 N Industrial Way
Canton, GA 30115
Home - Whodeanie Customs 770-841-8154 Woodstock, Ga.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Please dont go to the page linked above. I did for all...it is full of bad stuff and whining....just know that many people got screwed and should stay away from the shop.

Google the shop name and no good info comes up.

I did read that he plans to open a shop in Jasper Ga...

Texas- sorry for your loss, hope it gets better for you...

bad

·
Registered
702 Posts
It’s a hard thing to admit but I want to get the word out that I was scammed out of $8400 dollars and my car was ruined by Whodeanie’s Customs of Canton, GA. I’m not the only one either. Note: He works on all cars so it’s just not Fiero owners that need to know.
Doesn't the State of Georgia have an Attorney General's office that would love to hear about this???

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Should have gone to Norm's Fiberglass. I know that's not a solution, but Norm's been doing Fiero work since before he started to do work on our Solstice and Skys.

Pontiac Fiero at Norm's Fiberglass

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't the State of Georgia have an Attorney General's office that would love to hear about this???
Yes they do and have been notified along with the following agencies.

A report of theft/running a chop shop has been sent to the following agency:
Cherokee County Sheriff Department
498 Chattin Drive
Canton, GA 30115
Case # 12-120970

A report of running a commercial business without a license has been sent to the following agency:
Marshal’s Office
Suite 100
2782 Marietta highway
Canton, GA 30114

A report has been sent to:
Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-9077

A report has been sent to: Consumer Sentinel Military
Consumer Sentinel Military Network - Law enforcement's source for consumer complaints

A report has been sent to: Georgia Department of Revenue
https://etax.dor.ga.gov/inctax/fraudreport.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts