Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just landed a 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP SCCA T2 Champion Edition still on the factory MSO with only 932 miles.

I know this is an old email but this VIN is 1G2MT35X68Y130771 to put towards your research. It was in a car dealers private collection.

I would like to know the order this was produced of the supposed 88.
Joe

·
Registered
769 Posts
Must not have been much of a Fire? The damage description reads Burn, but I don't see any damage other than a somewhat funky looking interior.

·
Premium Member
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP mean
140 Posts
Must not have been much of a Fire? The damage description reads Burn, but I don't see any damage other than a somewhat funky looking interior.
@cammerjeff I agree with you .This is all strange. Looks like someone sketched inside the ashes from burnt newspapers.... I wonder where this car will emerge after the sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I bought the burned T2 you are discussing and am rebuilding it on YouTube. Here’s the link to the first episode.

·
Premium Member
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP mean
140 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Jtrue hey! Glad to see you here! It is more convenient to communicate here than in comments on the channel ;)There is a topic "Video of the Day" and it contains links to almost all of your videos: Pontiac Solstice Forum
We really appreciate the support of the forum. We have used the information here for a lot of our repairs. You have such a good database of solved problems that there is rarely a need to ask anything! Stay tuned to our channel, we have one more Solstice project that we will be working on in the future, a 2009 coupe.

·
Administrator
8,668 Posts
We really appreciate the support of the forum. We have used the information here for a lot of our repairs. You have such a good database of solved problems that there is rarely a need to ask anything! Stay tuned to our channel, we have one more Solstice project that we will be working on in the future, a 2009 coupe.
Don't forget to make your own contribution to the forum .....

Reactions: E.G.P.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts