Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Only cause I love mine so much! Zion National Park, Utah!

No desktop Icons!!!

The 2 browsers show my forums!

I suggest if people do this, resize them to 500 width so they fit the thread, just an idea!

·
4,592 Posts
mceb said:
Too long of a wait :lol:

I like the way you keep your icons all at the bottom in task bar.
No doubt a long wait, that's why I got a hold-me-over :lol:

The icons are in the quicklaunch, I've used it for years, I very seldom go to start - programs - to launch an application. Give it a try! Let me know if you like. I couldn't live with out it now.

Then I hide desktop icons for the clean desktop.

·
4,592 Posts
adamacious said:
Oh, no!!!!
Keep 'em at full size or provide a link to a full-sizer!
Half the fun of these is to read the icons and everything on other peoples desk tops :)

And in hind site, i shoulda changed my bg to be a solstice b4 taking the shot ;)

stupid firefox :p
Sounds like a privacy issue, you want to read icons and file names?

I thought it was to see the wallpapers, which you forgot to change....But then that wouldn't be being honest now would it!

·
4,592 Posts
adamacious said:
Hehe plus i gotta see... ne other linuxers out there?

XD
How about a poll? I doubt as many people will do this vs participate in a poll which is easier.

·
4,592 Posts
I reposted my desktop to only include the wallpaper I use. Security issue. I suggest participants do the same. 2 cents from RODEO.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
2 cents towards savings...
Here's the current one. I change the desktop fairly frequently, since I enjoy my garden and my own photography. :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
brentil said:
I get bored easily so I have a program that changes my background every hour.
Mine as well rotates them, all of them are of Zion! We wants to go to Utah for vacation real soon!

Mr B, why not give us a taste of one of yours?

·
4,592 Posts
brentil said:
It's easier to just take a screen cap of the files in my wallpapers dir. :D

Mainly just a bunch of cars I like.
Brentil, my wallpapers rotate, but it was a downloaded thingy. I know how to rotate screensavers, how do YOU rotate wallpapers? IS it a free program?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Webshots.com rotates wallpapers. Think it's free (but they also have a paid option). Not sure if you have to use their gallery or you can add your own pics for screen saver.

·
4,592 Posts
mceb said:
Webshots.com rotates wallpapers. Think it's free (but they also have a paid option). Not sure if you have to use their gallery or you can add your own pics for screen saver.
Webshots, that's the one I was thinking of, forgot the name, thanks mceb. If I remember correctly, you can use your own pics. I'll ave to take a look!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts