Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just contacted every Dealer in Maine and New Hampshire and no one is involved in the Early Order Program. One place in Mass. is involved , but wont take my order. I guess I will have to wait till spring of 06 to even be acknowledged. Mitch :brentil: Bummer!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Regular allocations are supposed to come out tomorrow, I think. At least you should be able to place an order with one of them.

·
5,641 Posts
MITCH said:
I just contacted every Dealer in Maine and New Hampshire and no one is involved in the Early Order Program. One place in Mass. is involved , but wont take my order. I guess I will have to wait till spring of 06 to even be acknowledged. Mitch :brentil: Bummer!

I think the dealer in Amesbury, MA (not me) was going to participate, at least the last time we talked (March 8th). Don't know if he has anybody waiting. That shouldn't be to far from York. And when the web site opens the night of the 14th, all dealers who sign on , or at least had by the deadline, will be listed.

UPDATE:
Saw a recent post, and they are right, Chris did move to Salisbury a year or two ago.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Agree with achieftain, if no EOP get one through regular allocation. But with your short summer might pay to wait until spring next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I stopped in an talked to the Sales Manager at Pride in Lynn, didn't seem to have a clue, try the Pontiac dealer in Salisbury, Mass. they seem to be aware of whats going on and their a lot closer to Maine.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
airbalancer said:
OOO! Mitch,you writing about cars, I thought you finially got some .LOL
With my bike totaled last year, I thought owning a Solstice might be fun, just washing and waxing it in my driveway. It doesn`t mean I intend on actually driving it. I will most likely store it for a year or two. I wouldnt want to get it dirty. Mitch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts