Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smaller Dealer,

Would you be willing to do a little digging into how the Zero Zip orders are actually supposed to be handled?

I just heard from Cricket again, and my supposed "zero zip" order is still at code 3000, with no change since 8/30. This is while I am seeing posts where someone who is 9 out of a 10 car initial allocation has received a TPW of October.

My dealer has no information other than the fact that I was designated to be their Zero Zip order. Pontiac Customer Service doesn't even seem to be aware of any special program or priority for the Zero Zip code orders.

It would be really helpful to know what GM's intentions were for the ZZ crowd, and someone I could contact to see if my order has somehow fallen through the cracks.

Thanks,
Diane

PS, If you need my VOM # I could send it to you in a PM.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
dengel said:
Smaller Dealer,

Would you be willing to do a little digging into how the Zero Zip orders are actually supposed to be handled?

I just heard from Cricket again, and my supposed "zero zip" order is still at code 3000, with no change since 8/30. This is while I am seeing posts where someone who is 9 out of a 10 car initial allocation has received a TPW of October.

My dealer has no information other than the fact that I was designated to be their Zero Zip order. Pontiac Customer Service doesn't even seem to be aware of any special program or priority for the Zero Zip code orders.

It would be really helpful to know what GM's intentions were for the ZZ crowd, and someone I could contact to see if my order has somehow fallen through the cracks.

Thanks,
Diane

PS, If you need my VOM # I could send it to you in a PM.
Dengel I feel so bad for you! I sure you would get in production soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts