Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am looking for the special promo kit that came with the 1st 1000 solstices ordered on the "Apprentince". I have # 186 and in need of one of these kits which included hat, shirt, book, brochures, diecast solstice, etc. Help please! Thanks.Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,388 Posts
Alan,
Make sure that your email address is correct in your forum information and ask people to send you an email to your forum address. All they need to do is click on your name to the left of your post and a pop up window will allow them to either PM you in forum or send you an email message at your listed address. If you click on my name to the left, you will see the option to send an email. Once you have included your email address in your account information they can send email to you in a similar fashion.

Putting your cell phone number and email address physically into a post is an open advertisment to every telephone sales person and on line scammer. That is why the forum owners kindly provide a "blind" way for people to send you email. They do not actually see your email address so you can maintain security.:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts