Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
Once again....I click on my profile to find my last 6 posts. There is at least 1 missing and that's the one with regards to the yaw sensor...it's not here....
Is it still missing for you? I just checked in your profile and it was there.
Capture.PNG

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's there now...but wasn't there when I took the screen shot. Even your's (or not comment) was there, but not mine when I took the screenshot. There's definitely a database issue with the forums.

·
Super Moderator
7,334 Posts
It's there now...but wasn't there when I took the screen shot. Even your's (or not comment) was there, but not mine when I took the screenshot. There's definitely a database issue with the forums.
The database has 1.3 million posts in this forum alone, so a glitch here and there shouldn't really be surprising. As long as the disappearances are temporary I am going to accept that perfection is a little much to expect and not make myself miserable obsessing about it.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well... the website strikes again. I was trying to send cammerjeff a PM, and it sent it to RedOne07. But hey...nobody here seems to care that I have continuous issues. I LITERALLY clicked on cammerjeff's avatar...his name was at the top of the screen...and I sent a PM (conversation) to him....I get a response from RedOne07 saying hes 6200 miles away.... This database/program has issues.

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
nobody here seems to care that I have continuous issues
THATS RIGHT no-one gives a damn about your problems !!!!!

:) :)

Did you try using the forum on a different computersystem / interwebconnection / account for a while to see that makes a difference ?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
We tell all of our new members to search...and yet it doesn't work!!! Tried searching for the hub bore size and tried it about 10 different ways and it came up with no results. I have nothing but dislike for this new designed. You can't find anything anymore...and you don't have a complete history of all of your posts. Will this ever be fixed?
Should have left it as it was what a mistake,hope you kept the old program.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts