Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
Once again....I click on my profile to find my last 6 posts. There is at least 1 missing and that's the one with regards to the yaw sensor...it's not here....
Is it still missing for you? I just checked in your profile and it was there.
Capture.PNG

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's there now...but wasn't there when I took the screen shot. Even your's (or not comment) was there, but not mine when I took the screenshot. There's definitely a database issue with the forums.

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
It's there now...but wasn't there when I took the screen shot. Even your's (or not comment) was there, but not mine when I took the screenshot. There's definitely a database issue with the forums.
The database has 1.3 million posts in this forum alone, so a glitch here and there shouldn't really be surprising. As long as the disappearances are temporary I am going to accept that perfection is a little much to expect and not make myself miserable obsessing about it.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well... the website strikes again. I was trying to send cammerjeff a PM, and it sent it to RedOne07. But hey...nobody here seems to care that I have continuous issues. I LITERALLY clicked on cammerjeff's avatar...his name was at the top of the screen...and I sent a PM (conversation) to him....I get a response from RedOne07 saying hes 6200 miles away.... This database/program has issues.

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
nobody here seems to care that I have continuous issues
THATS RIGHT no-one gives a damn about your problems !!!!!

:) :)

Did you try using the forum on a different computersystem / interwebconnection / account for a while to see that makes a difference ?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts