Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had a big demand for these pouches from alot of good people here. I thought I would share the info for all to see,(now that I am a supporting member;) )
The pouches are $35 for 1 and $60 for two, This will include the pouch, embroidery. I can do most any text and have some cool fonts to use on the letters. I will not be doing any special embroidery because I would have to pay to have it digitized. Cost of that is about the same cost of the pouch. I wanted to keep it simple and cost effective. The pouches are made out of a duck cloth(softer canvas) stitch together with nomex thread, this is used in making firemens uniforms so it is very strong and expensive. After making about 15 pouches we have a final version with the help of "cheers" and "deepbluegxp" that is very good. I will post some pics of some we have done and if you have more questions you can PM me.
Thanks-Adam
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f62/made-my-own-pouch-46742/

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
I have had a big demand for these pouches from alot of good people here. I thought I would share the info for all to see,(now that I am a supporting member;) )
The pouches are $35 for 1 and $60 for two, This will include the pouch, embroidery, and shipping inside the U.S. I can do most any text and have some cool fonts to use on the letters. I will not be doing any special embroidery because I would have to pay to have it digitized. Cost of that is about the same cost of the pouch. I wanted to keep it simple and cost effective. The pouches are made out of a duck cloth(softer canvas) stitch together with nomex thread, this is used in making firemens uniforms so it is very strong and expensive. After making about 15 pouches we have a final version with the help of "cheers" and "deepbluegxp" that is very good. I will post some pics of some we have done and if you have more questions you can PM me.
Thanks-Adam
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f62/made-my-own-pouch-46742/
Love mine and a GREAT price.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Glad to see business is picking up for you. I think this is one of the most practical mods I've done yet and the quality is outstanding. The best bang for your buck. Thanks again for this useful pouch. :)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Any price break for not having embroidery? It looks great.. but if I want anything I want the GXP logo badge w/ the checkered flag part like on my windscreen, but I understand that custom stuff isn't being done (which is fine). Hence the question on cost w/ no embroidery then.

Thanks!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks to Adam and his GF. The pouches are so very useful!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry Adam I knew that. Brain Fart:willy:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thank you!

We got ours for the "Soul Food" and they look great! Thank you Adam and GF for such a great product.

Solitud

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bump

Bump for a great product!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
They won't work for you then. Get with Carolina Customs for the door pockets

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How do these attach? I put Wet Okole seat covers on my seats and lost the little pockets along the front edge. I could use a little extra storage.
they have a flap that fits in the front pocket of the seat. I checked out those wet okole seat covers, they look cool.

·
Administrator
9,225 Posts
we are making another batch this weekend, so if there is any more interest out there now the time.
I really want one ... but, I really need to hold off on this for a couple of weeks :D

You *WILL* be hearing from me though! :yesnod:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I really want one ... but, I really need to hold off on this for a couple of weeks :D

You *WILL* be hearing from me though! :yesnod:
if your going to the lexington meet I will be bringing some to raffel off. or are you waiting to have me put "wicked sol" on it?:lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts