Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to search the threads to find the answer and none was satifactory. This question is aimed towards those dealers or informed consumers as to the Second Allocation for the Solstice. At what point in time will dealerships receive their allotment for the Second Allocation. According to my dealership, he has not received his second allocation. His first was three vehicles, the second is unknown at this time. I was wondering when he should know. If this has been previously discussed, I apologize. I just couldn't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
We have our allocation for next quater 16. I am not sure as of yet when we begin ordering for it. I am fairly sure that the ordering will begin next month. I will read up on it and let you know more details. Unless Cricket or Small dealer has the information readily at hand.

·
5,641 Posts
Dealerships have had access to their "Estimated Second Four Month Allocation" numbers since the afternoon of October 17th. This number is in the same place that the Estimated First Four Month Allocation" numbers were. A password protected site, that is accessed through the dealership web portal of GM DealerWorld.

The second four month period is best thought as this generalization:
November 2005 to February 2006 for Allocation (order "pick up").
December 2005 to March 2006 for scheduled production.
January 2006 to April 2006 for delivery.

So the first month of allocation has already passed. There were three Dealer Order Cycles for Solstice allocation in November.

Dealerships should also be able to access through GM DealerWorld ORDERWorkbench a "Final Allocation by Week" report that will show how many (if any) orders they will be allocated during the December Dealer Order Cycles starting 12/1, 12/8, and 12/15.

So with what has gone past in November and known for December, a dealership can figure out their balance for January and February.

See how this matches up with what your dealership is telling you IRON MAN.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is really helpful, maybe the moderators would like to lock the rest of this thread and add it to the sticky on Allocation...

thank you again....

P.S. I wish I was a customer of the dealers on this forum...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts