Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new member and I am seeking an engine and tranny. I would prefer a 2.0.. but will be very happy with a 2.4.. mated to a 5 or 6 spd tranny. Would also like to get the harness/ecu for same. Mileage not important.

I am looking for something as close to Toronto Ontario as possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hi, I am a new member and I am seeking an engine and tranny. I would prefer a 2.0.. but will be very happy with a 2.4.. mated to a 5 or 6 spd tranny. Would also like to get the harness/ecu for same. Mileage not important.

Thanks
I bought 3 engines in he last year from the local junk yards in the GTA area. They all were 2.4L engines. Cost was about $500 each.
If you need more help looking them up pm me.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
I bought 3 engines in he last year from the local junk yards in the GTA area. They all were 2.4L engines. Cost was about $500 each.
If you need more help looking them up pm me.
Wow. What did you want with 3 engines? (Enquiring Minds Want To Know!)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Why, he's working on a12 cylinder!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Wow. What did you want with 3 engines? (Enquiring Minds Want To Know!)

I bought a new turbo kit from werks, and we were playing with the tune a little bit. No fault of werks. The first engine the timing chain let go and blew a hole in cylinder 3 and got lost some where in the oil pan. The second motor was a head gasket. And the 3rd motor is in the car with the normal werks tune. The head gasket motor is getting fully re built now. should be able to handle a ton of power next year. I'm not in a rush to get it built as I'm thinking about selling the car in the spring time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ compression...

You got engines for 500... that is good to know... I will contact you soon regarding this.

@ everyone, anyone

I am wondering if the bell housing for a 60*v6 RWD will fit these engines?
If not then I need either a tranny or the bell housing... preferably the bell housing.

I am in pursuit of the harness and ecm for the same.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
110 Posts

Thanks
I was in contact with a fella named Brad, he had a 2009 Cobalt LNF engine /ECU on Kiiji in Toronto back in December. try him here: [email protected]

-J

·
Registered
11 Posts
2006 solstice engine and 5-spd

I have collected, at some expense and significant effort- a full 2006 Solstice driveline. Low-mileage engine from a solstice coupe pulled for LS swap. ECU, accesories, belts, radiator, fans, wiring harness... 5-spd Aisin NOS in Crate from GM! that hurt my wallet. Anyway, $2k plus shipping, no handling or crating fees, I'll do the work on that... If you're interested.

[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts