Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mod Emeritus
8,994 Posts
I think it would be best if someone felt another member was being rude, that they take the issue up with them through private message and not through an open post, or ask a moderator to review the offensive post in question. That in itself, accusing someone of being rude in public, is not all that nice either.

I don't know what you got upset over that Terpfan might have posted, so I really cannot comment either way. I know Terpfan has brought us a lot of enthusiasm, a good line of communication to Mallett Cars and his LS2 project, and some other tidbits.

So to everyone on the forum (and nobody in particular), just make sure your posts are respectful of everyone. That doesn't mean not to be critical either. Just don't make heated discussions personal.

:grouphug:

· Mod Emeritus
8,994 Posts
On second thought...

Thread is closed. Looks to me like you, 555, have an issue with terpFan from a particular thread. Please keep it in the original thread. Don't spread it around.

Better yet, take it to PM between you too. I don't mind discussion on the car, but there is a personal matter here presumably from Terpfan seeing your car. So to both of you, keep the personal matter off the general form.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.