Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, other then the concept a few years back...but anyway, it was a custom one, i have pictures from my cell phone that i'll post later tonight. FYI, it had an awesome center exhaust! but anyway, off topic, the dealer is getting two, and the second isn't sold yet!, wont be in till March (hahah, yeah right) so there is time to change color and he thought maybe options too. it had about everything but LSD :( , so that'd be one thing, and the color is blue, and i own a blue car now...so i was thinking Sly, Black or Red. he said it would be $500 deposit, and i could only get it back if for some reason GM didnt let them take the car or if it came in without options i wanted. that sound about right or fair?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Dumpweed said:
well, other then the concept a few years back...but anyway, it was a custom one, i have pictures from my cell phone that i'll post later tonight. FYI, it had an awesome center exhaust! but anyway, off topic, the dealer is getting two, and the second isn't sold yet!, wont be in till March (hahah, yeah right) so there is time to change color and he thought maybe options too. it had about everything but LSD :( , so that'd be one thing, and the color is blue, and i own a blue car now...so i was thinking Sly, Black or Red. he said it would be $500 deposit, and i could only get it back if for some reason GM didnt let them take the car or if it came in without options i wanted. that sound about right or fair?
if the car is still sitting in the dealers allocation pool and hasnt been preferenced/picked up by GM for production...3000.......you can make any and all changes at this point....the question to ask is this his first or second four month allocation.....

and get it for MSRP now in writing...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm going back this saturday with a list of the options i wanted and get something in writing on price, i'm not going to pay over just to "have it now". i checked insurance today on keeping my current car and having the Solstice as a 2nd car, and also a new Civic Si (without keeping my current car, i live in northern indiana, and get snow...dont want my sol there if i get one) and it turns out, its about $50 more a month to insure both my current car and the solstice with full coverage on both!...so i go out to eat two less times a month! i'm pretty pumped. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.