Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In anticipation of downsizing and moving to the mountains of Colorado, the wife has decided to put her beloved "Ruby" up for sale. She has kept it in immaculate condition. It is the Wicked Ruby red, auto. We had the dealer add the turbo upgrade kit in the beginning, and the mud flaps. I installed the rose wood interior pieces from CarID and it looks very elligant. Complete records. I'll post some pics this weekend when I take them. About 55,000 but will confirm.

·
Registered
14 Posts
In anticipation of downsizing and moving to the mountains of Colorado, the wife has decided to put her beloved "Ruby" up for sale. She has kept it in immaculate condition. It is the Wicked Ruby red, auto. We had the dealer add the turbo upgrade kit in the beginning, and the mud flaps. I installed the rose wood interior pieces from CarID and it looks very elligant. Complete records. I'll post some pics this weekend when I take them. About 55,000 but will confirm.
Any timeline on when you might be able to post photos, and what value you are placing on your RUBY?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Depending on weather this holiday, I want to give her a fresh bath. We have not decided on pricing, but will not sell it for a song. NADA has it listed at $14,500 with the options and mileage. We are in no rush so will not take anything less that $16. Probably start at $18. Not planning on the crazy thing that I've see trying to get $30+ as those will be on the market forever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts