Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WILLING TO TAKE $2000 FOR EVERYTHING (TURBO KIT AND ALL EXTRA PARTS)

Will part out turbo kit if not sols by the end of next week.

No longer have the Solstice as of last week after it gave a tree a big hug. Up for sale I have the following.

Turbo Kit for 2.4L Solstice, includes:
Garrett GT2876R Turbo AR70
Custom Exhaust Manifold
Vibrant 700HP Intercooler
Turbo Smart Blow off Valve
Necessary piping
Custom Downpipe with Vibrant High Flow Cat
Turbo Smart 38mm External Wastegate
Manual Boost Controller

What you will need:
Injectors (I had 60lb Siemen Decas)
Oil Lines
Vacuum Lines (cheap)
Tune (local shop)

Turbo had little to no shaft play, and runs very very strong. Made 320whp+ on Compression's car at 8 psi and over 300whp on mine (not tuned on dyno, but on my original tune I hit 285-340 whp playing with the tune.) This will make your solstice very fast.

$1800+ Shipping

Also for sale:
2.4L ECM $100
Saturn Sky Redline Driver's Headlight $150
Solstice Coupe Left and Right Windows $125
Passenger Airbag- $50
Stock Intake for 2.4L- $50
+ SHIPPING ON ALL, Make an offer and I'll take it.

I will also have an idea of what I will be able to purchase the car back for as salvage in the next few days. Entire interior is in great shape, engine runs strong with 72k miles on it, has Solo Street Race exhaust on it, passenger side door and rear quarter can be used, taillights in good shape, if anyone is interested in a parts car.. let me know. The Downpipe/Cat DOES meet up to the factory location as well.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'm interested in the ECM for my '06; does it have a tune, or is it stock programming?

PM sent.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About 1500 miles with me and I believe about 30k with Compression. Ridiculously fast.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT Let's make a deal! I won't be getting another Sol for a while, and all these parts are in my room! I'm feeling crazy today, $2000 + Shipping for EVERYTHING.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
i was wondering if you still had the turbo setup and whatnots for sale or if you had parted them out already? id be super interested if i can talk my banker(wifey) into allocating the funds:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry RESURGAM, it's sitting in my living room

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
no big. i figured it was a long shot anyway. congrats! but living room!? there's better places for it (like on the car).... hahah.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh it will be come the winter time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts