Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Selling my 07 GXP

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  histandSol 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I haven't been on here in quite awhile, however, I do check the postings every so often. I like the "new" format although I could not find the parts and cars for sale section which is why I'm posting here. I have to sell my car due to physical limitations. It was purchased new in Mar of 2008 from the Pontiac dealer. It is black with all the extras plus additional items included in the sale. If the admin person will contact me I'll repost in the correct section. If anyone is interested please email me at nhhistand@yahoo.com. I can't post pics here but will send all info and pics to interested parties. I would like to see someone on the forum purchase my car because I know it will be taken care of and appreciated. Mileage is 43K and it's in SC. Thank you.

#6 ·
It's a 5 speed GXP with all the options,plus a lot of extra collectibles from Pontiac and all records. Price and pics will come from my email. Please email me as I don't check this site everyday. BTW the car has 43000 miles and has always been garaged in a heated space. The price is reasonable for what the buyer will get.
Thanks for the inquiry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.