Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Details - 2006 Pontiac Solstice Convertible. Black (Mysterious), 1 owner, GAR Kept, EC, 35,154 MI, 5-Speed Manual, AC, PW, PL, PB, PM, PS, RWD, Tilt, Leather, Premium Sound, XM, Car Cover, Accessories. All records, orig. documents, window sticker, MSTA. $15,000. OBO. E-mail me if you are interested. [email protected]

·
Registered
936 Posts
That was kind of my point. I have a pet peeve about people that join a board just to sell something and never list their location. I never really expected a response. There should be a minimum number of posts before you can use the for sale section.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
There are a lot of people that dont list which engine they have or location. I know, I know. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
He priced it too high anyway so where it is located is largely irrelevant.
Agreed. A 2006 with 35k miles is probably worth around $10-12,000. Hell, my 2009 with 40k miles is probably only really worth $14,000. But, to me it's priceless.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Agreed. A 2006 with 35k miles is probably worth around $10-12,000. Hell, my 2009 with 40k miles is probably only really worth $14,000. But, to me it's priceless.
Is that because its all banged up or something in that nature :confused:
$14,000 for a 2009 is way to low IMHO 18-19K is more like it. ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
That is probably accurate possibly a little more like $15,000. I bought my 08 GXP with GMPP 1.5 years ago for $15,600 and it is fully loaded. Granted it had a few more miles that your car though so that is why I say yours may be worth as much as $15,000.

Honestly though I agree my car isn't for sale, well unless someone offered me $20k then I might honestly consider it but realistically I have put so much into my car in mods that probably would be breaking even. (I know you don't mod a car and expect to get much if any of that money back when you sell it before anyone says anything) Anyway I love my solstice.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is that because its all banged up or something in that nature :confused:
$14,000 for a 2009 is way to low IMHO 18-19K is more like it. ;)
He is about right, if it was a GXP coupe with the mileage he has on it then I think your figure would be correct. Speaking of coupes one day I would like to buy one :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
There are a lot of people that don't list which engine they have or location. I know, I know. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.
I just don't like trying to track down the facts for something someone is selling. Seems a person that wants to sell would provide the information. If you are selling on the internet location becomes an essential fact. As far as what folks are saying about price, that doesn't bother me what he is asking because I know that in most cases asking and selling price are never the same.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
I would consider selling my 2008 for around 22,000.00 It is like getting rid of an old friend . As far as placing an Ad and then not responding to any ??s . I agree with 1 Sly Sol If you want to post something for sale There should be a Minimum amount of Posts Required.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts