Custom Splitter
Black housing headlights
HID Headlights 8000K
HID Fog Lights 3000K
LED Turnsignals (hyperblink)
Blacked out tails
LED license plate lights

Motor Modifications: Total Mileage 70801mi

Completely built bottom end (K1 rods, Wiseco Pistons, ARP main studs, MAHLE race bearings, ARP head studs, ARP flywheel bolts (57561mi)

Port matched head (68000mi)
New valves (stock)
78# springs (68000mi)
viton seals (68000mi)
Stock Cams
New timing chain and tensioner (68000mi)
New Water pump (68000mi)
New thermostat (68000mi)
New Fender liners
Spec III 6 puck w/ modified stock flywheel (57561mi)

DDM CrossBrace
DDM CoilCover
Relocated Power Steering Reservior
Dejon Coated IC and intake pipes
Precision 5557B turbo kit
3" DP w/o cat
AEM Meth injection kit
HKS SSQV
Werks Race intercooler

Interior: Stockish

DDM Pillar pod with phone adapter
AEM Wideband O2
Autometer Boost
Autobot logos
Tanabe Race pedals
Cloth Seats
PW/PL
Onstar (Skynet)
XM Radio (I will provide 6 months of service from the date of purchase)

The car clocks over 400rwhp and 420tq at 26.5psi the motor is good to 30+psi and/or 500+ whp
The car has been de-tuned to 340whp (in the event that someone test drives it)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Correction to sale price 16500 flat.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rob... Yes, it sucks but time to be a full grown man, I'm getting a Mercedes CLK 63 Amg Black Series... loved the car, but time to move on.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fair enough... time to get a 4 seater v-8 500hp grocery getter- and the Caddy smply wont do!! lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
Please post a full view pic:lurk:

The wife is interested:yesnod: I must admit to having an interest as well:thumbs:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
16,400 Posts
Fair enough... time to get a 4 seater v-8 500hp grocery getter- and the Caddy smply wont do!! lol
After seeing all your great custom work...
My Sol is 500hp and gets groceries.

Of course I have the F250 two Kias, the Harley and the Sky....

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Say it isn't sooooo! NOOOOOOOO! Well a man's got to do what a man's got to do. Can I throw a request in? Would you sell the front spiltter alone? Doesn't hurt to ask rite. :) (THUMBS UP) ON THE NEW CAR.

·
Registered
272 Posts
good luck on the sale! racer do you have a vid of your car racing a civic on youtube? if so was that on the stock turbo?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good luck on the sale! racer do you have a vid of your car racing a civic on youtube? if so was that on the stock turbo?
Yep- stock turbo stock dp with the cat, and the stock clutch! And i still beat him-- in fact they made me race him 3 or 4 times that night because he was getting walked once we hit 50mph- the last race is the one on youtube and consists of the first 500ft as we go out of view you can see me pulling on him!

SOLSTICE-D no dice on the splitter- but tell you what- ill give you my cardboard so you can make your own one!! And ill come visit you before i sell it... Hopefully!

ROB- yeah im hype on super refinement, just think totally stock and runs 11s and is not turboed, but has low enough compression that it can be s/c'd and will make north of 600hp-- plus seats 4 comfortably! Its either the Merc or a Lotus Evora S (although its a 4.0v6 s/c'd our wonderful friends at Kappasphere aka Sector111 make tons of parts for it)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
That would be much appreciated, just let me know where and when. Thanks a lot racer and goodluck on the sale.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yep- stock turbo stock dp with the cat, and the stock clutch! And i still beat him-- in fact they made me race him 3 or 4 times that night because he was getting walked once we hit 50mph- the last race is the one on youtube and consists of the first 500ft as we go out of view you can see me pulling on him!

SOLSTICE-D no dice on the splitter- but tell you what- ill give you my cardboard so you can make your own one!! And ill come visit you before i sell it... Hopefully!

ROB- yeah im hype on super refinement, just think totally stock and runs 11s and is not turboed, but has low enough compression that it can be s/c'd and will make north of 600hp-- plus seats 4 comfortably! Its either the Merc or a Lotus Evora S (although its a 4.0v6 s/c'd our wonderful friends at Kappasphere aka Sector111 make tons of parts for it)
yea you can tell by ur taillights were pulling at the end of the vid lol hope it works out with the sale considering the amount of work put in and what its at now its a sweet deal!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Dude!?!? At least keep it until Nationals :) but I understand what you are saying. I have an Element for the grocery work. Its no Mercedes but it does the job and it allowed me to afford the Sol. GLWS, Its a great price for all the extras you have done to her.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks great. I'd come take a look at it but I am on the other side of the country. What wheels and tires are you running there?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
CD FLINT- theres no rush to sell- which is why its 16500 for you guys flat--- ive got it for 19k elswhere! I do plan to go to nationals if i still have it tho!

Spartan- tires are Rotalla 245/r18/45 front and 255/r18/45 in the rear!!! They are noisy and dont have any rebound-- but they are AWESOME ON DRY LAND. Almost 20k and plenty pf tread left!

Just a little note- like this car has been in the rain a total of 4 times during its entire ownership. possibly a total of 8hrs in inclement weather (rain). When not driven it sleeps in the garage! Update on mileage 70853 (drove it to the office twice).

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Someone is going to get a bargain!
Sorry that you are selling, you've obviously put a lot of thought, not to mention money, into your car.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you- thats why its listed here 2500 lower than everywhere else!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts