Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Workers comp have been messing with me alot lately, I have a new claims adjuster. So I decided to sell my Solstice GXP. ( I never know when my checks are coming, sometimes I don't get one for 3 weeks.) I also have a hard time getting in and out with my shoulders and back the way it is. I hated to do it but I wasn't driving it at all and have 2 other cars. I'll still come around and lurk. I'll also be going with Sky 07 on runs. I just met so many nice people with my Kappa but I will be seeing everyone once in a while. I really hated to do it but I'm being practicle for a change. When I get my settlement, We'll be getting an Infinity G37. Well thats the plan anyway.

It's pretty much loaded and got pulled for a randon audit so the car is perfect. If any one is interested please PM me and I'll give all the details.

Asking 26,000.00

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Deluke,
I am glad to hear you are doing better and hate to hear that you are selling your GXP. Thanks so much for the assistance when I was stressing about my GXP back in 2006 :grouphug:

Steve

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deluke,
I am glad to hear you are doing better and hate to hear that you are selling your GXP. Thanks so much for the assistance when I was stressing about my GXP back in 2006 :grouphug:

Steve
Thanks Steve !! I have met so many nice people on here I can't believe it. I hate to see her go but I have to be practicle for a change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts