Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone wondering, there's at least one kappa repping at SEMA.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Same car was at the Detroit Autorama last spring it's a Mallet conversion but it still has the has the 4 cylinder in it it's supercharged if I'm not mistaken .

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I really, really like that hood.

·
Premium Member
17,531 Posts
You have good taste. the hood is the best piece on the car.

One of the more interesting features for me was the side pieces. Norm spent a lot of time and molded them into the rear quarter panels. They are sealed around the perimeter to the car and look like they were part of the factory design. He split them at the fender joint so the vented fenders are separately removable. Very well done.

The rear spoiler is a one off that Norm designed and made for the car. It is mounted to a Porsche mechanism and is active, raising with speed.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
You have good taste. the hood is the best piece on the car.

One of the more interesting features for me was the side pieces. Norm spent a lot of time and molded them into the rear quarter panels. They are sealed around the perimeter to the car and look like they were part of the factory design. He split them at the fender joint so the vented fenders are separately removable. Very well done.

The rear spoiler is a one off that Norm designed and made for the car. It is mounted to a Porsche mechanism and is active, raising with speed.
Actually, the spoiler raises with a flick of a switch that isn't installed in the car yet. Norm is looking at getting a shifter ball with a switch mounted in the side of it to power the spoiler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts