Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I have yet to see/hear/read anything about the Solstice yet from SEMA. GM hasn't updated their SEMA page either to include any info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does someone on the forum have access to SEMA, or are we waiting for general pics to get posted? It would be really nice to see some new images, everyting now just seems to be dated.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
We're waiting for anything Solstice related. I don't care if it's a pic of a guy holding a sign that says Solstice. That would be more then we have now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brentil said:
We're waiting for anything Solstice related. I don't care if it's a pic of a guy holding a sign that says Solstice. That would be more then we have now.
that's my kind of thinking, i'm hungry for solstice info.

although i'd love to see the appearance upgrades they have made, i need to get my own imagination to stop getting my hopes up (hopefully gm wont let me down)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I re-read the SEMA report and realized it said GM Accessories with a capitol A as in the GM Accessories devision. Which made me realize my dream of seeing GM Performance parts was a false dream. Hopefully we'll get to see some cool accesories though at least. some day...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts