Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any pictures or have any links with pictures of the solstice at the sema show? I havent seen it.
thnx

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Pontiac ended up not showing a Solstice at Sema. One reason that someone had heard was that it had a bunch of upgrades/changes and GM decided not to show it to prevent confusion between it and the actual production model. I have no idea whether that is a true or BS store. Its just what I have seen posted before.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fformula88 said:
Pontiac ended up not showing a Solstice at Sema. One reason that someone had heard was that it had a bunch of upgrades/changes and GM decided not to show it to prevent confusion between it and the actual production model. I have no idea whether that is a true or BS store. Its just what I have seen posted before.
damn that sucks. no wonder why i couldent find anything on the net anywhere.
thnx Fformula88

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, the woman at the Orlando show who did the speal in the video I recorded conjectured they didn't show it as to not confuse people. She did say there was a SEMA car, and wasn't completely sure why they didn't show it.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
brentil said:
Yeah, the woman at the Orlando show who did the speal in the video I recorded conjectured they didn't show it as to not confuse people. She did say there was a SEMA car, and wasn't completely sure why they didn't show it.
Credit where it is due: It was your post on the Orlando show that I was referring to above... I just couldn't remember what thread I had seen it in at the time! :cool

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts

But I just want to see this mysterious SEMA car!!! Bah, GM why do you hurt me so?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts