Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Appears to be alot more then we've had the chance to preview. The Red & Black one is hot (see Monday & Wednesday pics).

http://www.gmdelta.com/gallery/gallery.php?eid=516&start=&sdir=Preview

Hmm...this is interesting too...

The good news for Cobalt SS owners is that GM Performance Parts is offering Stage 1 and Stage 2 supercharger kits. The Stage 1 Kit includes higher flow fuel injectors and an ECU calibration to provide a 25-horsepower boost to the Cobalt’s engine, for a total of 241 horsepower (torque is 200 lb.-ft.). Add the Stage 2 Kit, with its smaller supercharger pulley and drivebelt, and the engine comes alive, adding 15 lb.-ft. of torque across a broad engine speed range.

The Cobalt Stage 1 and Stage 2 Kits will be available from GM dealerships in the first quarter of 2006.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Thanks for the link!!

I'd been wondering what was going on out there.

Love the removable top, hope the retail version looks as good. (still can't figure how you'll get in the trunk with it on)

That gold and pearl white car just doesn't do it for me. The red/black is better, but I'm beginning to think the best look with this car is simple stripes, like the white one with the hood scoops.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
Thanks for the link!!
Love the removable top, hope the retail version looks as good. (still can't figure how you'll get in the trunk with it on)
I don't think you will!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts