Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks Forum
Sent E-Mail to Mary Henige Communications Director Pontiac GM.
Received nice reply ,She said to check out Lori Queens Fast Lane ,
I see there is a post on this already. I dont no if this was a form letter,
But was nice to see Someone reply.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Well since the Lori http://fastlane.gmblogs.com/ entry was just made yesterday, I'm guessing that's not a canned response.

I would like to point out however that just because these people's contact information is available online for us to use, please use it wisely. If you have a serious question that hasn't been answered here they might be the people to ask. However don't bomb them with questions you know they can't or will not answer.

·
Registered
905 Posts
We really need a Solstice website run by GM that keeps us up to date.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Adrenaline said:
We really need a Solstice website run by GM that keeps us up to date.
Don't hold your breath. Or you'll :brentil:

However if they sent out bi-weekly emails to the people who signed up for the EOP, or at the Pontiac.com website that would be nice. Even if they just said "status unchanged" I think it would make a lot of people happy.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Some regular updates would be nice. If Lori's response was a result to GM being bombed with emails (I hope people didn't send too many), maybe they will also try to give us a few more updates now and then.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I bet this group had a big influence on getting the blog out....

Funny though.. I also wrote (and posted the email addresses of the GM peeps her) but have not a single email from em... am I a bad boy???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts