Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to the Pontiac Oakland Club(POCI) We are the Lincoln Highway Chapter and we are hosting an all GM car show on September 10 at Walston Motors in Bucyrus. The show will feature Pontiacs which we will put in a section all to themselves and the other cars will be place together. The Pontiacs will have their own awards as well. I sure hope to have my Solstice by then and will be showing it along side my other cars. I thought it would be nice if some of the other Solstices in the state (or out of state) could show up and we could have a little get together and meet each other. It would give you a chance to take a drive in you Solstice and show it off. We are only 1 hr north of Columbus and about 1 1/2 hrs from Cleveland so unless you are comming from the southren part of the state we are not that far away. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that. The time is 10am-3:30pm, registration from 10am-1pm, fee $7. At Walston Motors 1885 Marion RD Bucyris, OH 44820. If you are comming from the south take RT 23 north and get off at the Rt 4 Bucyrus exit and you will see the dealership just as you come into town. Marion Rd is RT4.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sounds Great. I sure HOPE we have our cars by then!
I'll PM you as the Date gets closer... and let you know if I'm coming for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts