Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM reports 598 Solstices in September's sales numbers. Total of 681 for the year now.

Bonzo Audit Scorecard :)
Defend Dealership: No Critical Dealership: No
Defend GM: No Critical GM: No
Provide Infomation: Yes
Answer Question: No
General Conversation: No

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I see you just got the same email I did too. :D
I really thought there would have been more deliveries then that in Sept, there seemed to be a lot of poeple getting cars even post-EOP cars last week.

Ouch. "Car sales declined 14.5 percent and truck sales were off 29.5 percent."

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
brentil said:
Wouldn't you rather drive a Buick? ;)

·
Registered
729 Posts
brentil said:
"Car sales declined 14.5 percent......."
I'm thinking we could help those sales numbers if GM could figure out a way to make a crap load of Solstices real quick!!

- bspate -

·
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bspate said:
I'm thinking we could help those sales numbers if GM could figure out a way to make a crap load of Solstices real quick!!

- bspate -
All they needed was about 25,000 more Solstices last month to break even. ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Small Dealer said:

:glol:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love how all of the magazines and news reports talk about how GM numbers are way down, but I can tell you that all of the dealerships in my area don't have any inventory left! They are just now starting to get in some '06s to fill the lots. It's pretty hard to sell something that isn't there...most people end up buying something off the lot, not special ordering like us nuts on the forum.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Small Dealer said:
I'm willing to do my part :thumbs:

send my baby now :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
looking at the information on THE LIST, it appears that about half of the first 1000 are accounted for, and of those half only half of them are confirmed as delivered. If they could just get ALL of the F1k cars delivered, I'm sure their numbers for October would look a lot better. They kept the hype going through the summer and preproduction---made us all feel so very special at the kick off party in Detroit. And now, nothing. No communication. It has been over 2 months and I know everybody says the wait is worth it once the car gets here---you just forget the frustration. but come on----get us our cars.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Numbers for deliver for the Sol's in October should look real good. Looks like they finally got most of the kinks out of the assembly process. They had a big shipping binge in mid to late September, and most of those are still in transit. ARGH almost a month to get a car out here to the west coast.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
brentil said:
Well, yeah, because those were all sales taken away by people waiting on their Solstices!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts