Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Thanks Wailing, I'm going to ship this over to News forum since it's press related.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Do'h, there's another page to the story :(. Its like reading a book and they left out hte ending :brentil:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it. I'll have to make a photo copy of the article in the Hemispheres magazine.......more to come!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gonna have to pick up the GQ along with the new AutoWeek next week. That should satiate me for a little while. Keep those articles coming!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Auto Express is Britain's Autoweek and they have a very nice article with pictures of the RED. They normally don't like much that is not British but they actually liked the Solstice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gvoeller said:
Auto Express is Britain's Autoweek and they have a very nice article with pictures of the RED. They normally don't like much that is not British but they actually liked the Solstice.
Went to their website but cannot find it :willy: ; can you post it for us?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Best quote was "I heard one utter a phrase never before associated with Pontiac...I think it's a Bugatti." :)

That's one of the things about this car that seems universal, that people think it costs much more than it does. This guy ran into same thing in Europe too :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
mceb said:
Best quote was "I heard one utter a phrase never before associated with Pontiac...I think it's a Bugatti." :)
NO the new Bugatti is ugly. Looks like a handheld vacuum cleaner. That's what you get for trying to incorporate the grill from a T35.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Jus2shy said:
Do'h, there's another page to the story :(. Its like reading a book and they left out hte ending :brentil:
... and everybody finally got their Solstice and lived happily ever after. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts