Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to get ahold of a service manual yet? I went to Helm's site, and they say it isn't available from the manufacturer yet. Their price for it will be $135.

I might just be crazy, but I thought there was a link from Pontiac's site to somewhere you can buy service manuals. Now I can't find it, though :(

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I found the list of manuals on the Owners Center portion of the GM site, since I am registered as an owner, of both my Grand Prix and Solstice (although I don't actually have the Solstice yet.)

Here is a cut and paste of their listing of Solstice related manuals, but as you can see, they sell through Helm, and the Service Manual is listed as not yet available.

2005 GM Service Information DVD-SUBSCRIPTION (includes three updates)
Price: $1,200.00 In Stock
(English, DVD ROM, V200501DVDKIT)

2005 Service Information DVD-Retail
Price: $400.00 In Stock
(English, DVD ROM, V200502DVDRETAI)

2006 GM Transmission Unit Repair Manual
Price: $50.00 Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, GMPT06TURM)

2006 Pontiac Solstice (M-Platform) Service Manual Set
Price: $135.00 Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, GMP06M)

2006 Pontiac Solstice Owner Manual
Price: $25.00 Out of Stock. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, 06SOLSTICEA)

2006 Pontiac Solstice Owner Manual Portfolio
Price: $35.00 Out of Stock. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, 10354896)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dengel said:
I found the list of manuals on the Owners Center portion of the GM site, since I am registered as an owner, of both my Grand Prix and Solstice (although I don't actually have the Solstice yet.)

Here is a cut and paste of their listing of Solstice related manuals, but as you can see, they sell through Helm, and the Service Manual is listed as not yet available.

2005 GM Service Information DVD-SUBSCRIPTION (includes three updates)
Price: $1,200.00 In Stock
(English, DVD ROM, V200501DVDKIT)

2005 Service Information DVD-Retail
Price: $400.00 In Stock
(English, DVD ROM, V200502DVDRETAI)

2006 GM Transmission Unit Repair Manual
Price: $50.00 Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, GMPT06TURM)

2006 Pontiac Solstice (M-Platform) Service Manual Set
Price: $135.00 Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, GMP06M)

2006 Pontiac Solstice Owner Manual
Price: $25.00 Out of Stock. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, 06SOLSTICEA)

2006 Pontiac Solstice Owner Manual Portfolio
Price: $35.00 Out of Stock. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available.
(English, Paper, 10354896)
That looks verbatum like what I saw on the Helm page last night (IIRC). My internet connection is running rediculously slow at the moment, otherwise I would post a link.

Thanks, Dengel. Guess I should go register on the owners' Center anyway, though.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
Not a printed manual . But it's the best I have found . Good luck ! HB
1) You're responding to a question that is almost 5 years old
2) Helm makes the Solstice service manuals and they're all available either on their website, or thru supporting vendor CrateEngineDepot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts