Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember back when the Toyota MR2 MKII came out people were claiming you *COULD* have sex in it. Lots of people called BS.

Then someone came up with a site with their significant other proving us all wrong with pics (fully clothed).

I know in the MR2 it involved removing the T-Top and then some interesting positioning, but it *IS* do able.

So, who is going to be the first to test the limits of ths Solstice? :lol:

·
5,600 Posts
Bet you can't have sex in the trunk! :lol:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Sex is possible with one seat in any car, really.

If my girlfriend of two years hadn't left me last month, I'd let you guys know.

*blink* Did I say that? Did I actually respond to this thread?

:leaving:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
jimbo said:
Bet you can't have sex in the trunk! :lol:

Not with the top down and the lid closed for sure... :lol:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
reads post

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::leaving: :leaving:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is.....it seems quite simple.. ya just ...oh NOW I see you mean with TWO people. Never mind. :lol:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sydney said:
I don't see what the big deal is.....it seems quite simple.. ya just ...oh NOW I see you mean with TWO people. Never mind. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Family sight....

·
Registered
385 Posts
It's possible!!!

Once you get into 5th. gear your right hand is free so what's the problem? Oh, you meant with another person? Sorry. :leaving:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can it be done? Of course! Anything is possible. It's just a matter of how comfortable you want to be while it's happening.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have managed it in the front seat (bucket seat) of my S-10 crew cab, as well as the back seat. I think the Solstice has similar room in the front, but the seat might be too low. I am sure that I will figure something out.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Ok, gonna need a clarification of the term sex here. Is it the Bill Clinton definition or the one that was accepted and common place BEFORE he was discovered to be dallying with an intern? ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Guys like all sports car drivers your are about to come to the reallization of why on all sports cars the hood gets so warm and always has a smooth curved front. I think the term is been there done that lafff

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
The question you have to ask is, Why do I want to have sex in my Solstice?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah, it's possible ;) :devil: You have to put a towel down or you'll have some cleaning up to do. (Now, who wants to go for a ride in Vicki now??? :devil: )

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
This tread is teetering on the edge...funny but teetering

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Nix Sol said:
Yeah, it's possible ;) :devil: You have to put a towel down or you'll have some cleaning up to do. (Now, who wants to go for a ride in Vicki now??? :devil: )
You and Vicki are just lucky DoriSan has his own e-ticket now!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Wow, I would of thought this thread would have been locked after the first post :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.