Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I saw this in another thread but now I can't find it. What is the Sly/Shadow Grey Metallic color on that I could go to a dealer and see it on a car?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I know I saw this in another thread but now I can't find it. What is the Sly/Shadow Grey Metallic color on that I could go to a dealer and see it on a car?
Cady CTS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
If its anything like the charcoal grey metalic I have on my '04 GMC Sierra it is very dark, just short of being black, but the metallic paint is much better looking and easier to take care of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
colour

ateam_77 said:
I know I saw this in another thread but now I can't find it. What is the Sly/Shadow Grey Metallic color on that I could go to a dealer and see it on a car?
It is also on the Chevy Equinox SUV
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
On the equinox, its listed as Dark Metallic Grey doesnt sound like the same color by name but who knows. I know I like that color though so ill be happy to actually have something to compare it to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
COLORS poll

Hello to all..I'm new to this forum.
Gave a deposit 4/7 and am 1st in line as stated on the order contract...hopefully.
Ordered fully equiped except for all of the communication options, ABS, mats and smokers pkg...all at MSRP. Silver body with "on the fence" interior.
My question is, what combination colors does the majority prefer.
My salesman thinks, for quick turnover, that an all black leather is best with any body color.
Thanks for your response.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
GNS said:
Hello to all..I'm new to this forum.
Gave a deposit 4/7 and am 1st in line as stated on the order contract...hopefully.
Ordered fully equiped except for all of the communication options, ABS, mats and smokers pkg...all at MSRP. Silver body with "on the fence" interior.
My question is, what combination colors does the majority prefer.
My salesman thinks, for quick turnover, that an all black leather is best with any body color.
Thanks for your response.
Hi GNS and welcome. We have some pictures in the gallery of the silver from NY (look in unclassified for some street ones). That car had the 2 tone dark grey/tan...an interesting "different" look against silver. Black probably looks good but might bake up more in hot sun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
Hi GNS and welcome. We have some pictures in the gallery of the silver from NY (look in unclassified for some street ones). That car had the 2 tone dark grey/tan...an interesting "different" look against silver. Black probably looks good but might bake up more in hot sun.

Totally agree :agree: Black leather interior will be a killer in the sun. Take it from someone that once had a dark red leather interior on a Z with T-tops!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,364 Posts
NytLyt said:
I desperately want a red exterior with the two-tone steel/sand interior. Unfortunately, GM decided that those don't look good together (WTF?!?) and won't let me order them together. Have no idea what else I can tolerate yet.
That combination is now available as of the latest information given to the EOP dealers, it also is available for the Green exterior color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went to a dealer to look at a CTS in shadow gray and the colors are not listed on the window sticker. The dealer was closed so how do you know what the color is if it is not listed on the sticker?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I went to a dealer to look at a CTS in shadow gray and the colors are not listed on the window sticker. The dealer was closed so how do you know what the color is if it is not listed on the sticker?
The colors are listed on the stickers :blueangel at the dealer I visited. They are hard to find. Look again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
colours

ateam_77 said:
I went to a dealer to look at a CTS in shadow gray and the colors are not listed on the window sticker. The dealer was closed so how do you know what the color is if it is not listed on the sticker?
The newer stickers don't have the colour. I had to search the dealer inventory on the internet and then write down the VIN #. Took this down to the dealer and found the right CTS and Equinox
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top