Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously curious 'bout the mysterious ShanMan14? If Solsticeman is rumored to be Bob Lutz, is it possible ShanMan is his boss? Or are we talking two legs of a holy trinity with Solsticman as Son?

·
Registered
284 Posts
And how is he a moderator with no posts and only having joined on 3/28???

·
Registered
284 Posts
I love the conspiracy theories here. I almost hate to shed light on them. Actually, I think that I won't shed any light on it. It's more fun that way. ;)

All I will say is that the answer is out there. Out there on the forum somewhere, that is.

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, guess your a faster typest than me. But still, wouldn't it be just possible that HE owns a corvette? :)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
DreamerDave said:
Yeah, guess your a faster typest than me. But still, wouldn't it be just possible that HE owns a corvette? :)
You are getting him confused with C5vette who I believe to have similar powers.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Wow, this thread came out of nowhere. It hasn't been posted on since April. How long does it take for a thread to be killed altogether?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Now don't take this the wrong way, but you guys really need to get a life.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Didn't you know...

Its obvious, he was on double-secret probation (someone must have tipped him off) and didn't want to get the boot. :leaving:

I guess the probation is over?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
And the race is on. ShanMan14 doubles his posting numbers in just one day. "Not Bob",you better watch out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts