Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I can't name the brand, but I just pulled my short throw shifter and am putting it up for sale. Throws are short and very positive, it looks beautiful. I'm just returning the car to bone stock. Leather boot is included. Shift ball is not included. I don't think anyone wants a Dodge Viper shift ball, anyways (don't ask because I really don't know lol).

$175 shipped. Thanks

·
Registered
715 Posts
I've not seen this shifter before. Maybe LatinVenom would. He likes the Viper logo.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is being sold without the shift knob. If for some strange reason you would like a Viper shift knob, I would be happy to add that in. Still available.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yessir. I've done several searches on the brand of shifter, but I haven't been able to identify it. It's beautiful and gives you solid short throws. I'm returning the car completely to stock (GXP coupe). I do have the general history and life's journey of the car if you would like to know through pm's.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have no idea. I've searched several times. It uses the stock set screw. Did Dodge farm out their T56 shifters to the same company like the Big 3 did for their HVAC controls?

I couldn't say why the car had a Viper shift knob, but it wasn't the only Viper or 'other' snake badge on the car. It was debadged, otherwise.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts