Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoops! Read that off as an acronym, not a word! :lol:

Unless of course you're a young, attractive, single female. ;)

Anyway, I'm not sure how many people know about my PSE log... that's Pontiac Solstice Experience for those of you who have yet to see it. I knew that I wanted to keep a record of my day-to-day mileage but then it evolved into wanting a journal to keep track of my travels. I turned to LiveJournal.com for my answer, as the real thing would never get done. I hate writing and much prefer typing.

So this thread is to publicly announce that you all can keep up with me and my escapades with my new car, and also I would like you to feel free to leave comments on my entries.

Another thing this thread is for is to extend the invitation to everyone else out there to create their own PSE Journal.

Check me out here, this will show all entires in the month of October. The link in my signature will whisk you away to the same place, but once November rolls around my signature will be updated.

http://www.livejournal.com/~d0ri_san/2005/10/

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I have a LiveJournal.

Is this bad?:

Date created: 2002-04-10 20:37:54
Date updated: 2005-10-18 07:16:40, 1 week ago
Journal entries: 755
Comments: Posted: 3,788 - Received: 3,256

Yeah, that's right... I've had my LiveJournal since April 10th, 2002.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
So, holy crap... it took me 2 and a half hours to realize how absolutely perverted the subject sounds when you don't pronounce the letters as an acronym.

Dori-San:

Caution: Perverts Ahead

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I gotta eat cheap now. I'm gonna be in debt for the next 6 years! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts