Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 692 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
To see what you will see namely me,click on SATCH to the left and public profile will appear.Click on that and there you go.If anyone has done that in the last 6 months you have already feasted your eyes. :cool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
SATCH said:
To see what you will see namely me,click on SATCH to the left and public profile will appear.Click on that and there you go.If anyone has done that in the last 6 months you have already feasted your eyes. :cool:
:glol:

I wish I woulda said that...:willy:

·
Registered
504 Posts
SATCH said:
If that sounds like I'm still hiding then here it is ....... :cool: deal with it.

Attachments

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
AeroDave said:
Don't sell yourself so short!
:lol: :lol:
My dogs are short, I'm Solstice-sized at 5'5" :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I will be 35 in Nov ... but I feel pretty old, after 4 years of Infantry and way too many years of Recruiting duty.
Any time on Recruiting duty is too much. Luck was on my side since I have been a Career Counselor for 19-years and only had to work with them at the schoolhouse for about 4 years. Great people (mostly), but the duty and hours stink.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
My avatar is me. :yesnod:

--Chemist

·
Registered
106 Posts
Actually, Chem, I love that photo...It's very dynamic. Makes the viewer want to know whats going on and sucks 'em in. Also, it looks like you're really enjoying what you're doing... :willy:

·
Registered
182 Posts
How do I post a pic from my pictures? Marla

How do I post a pic from my pictures?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
If you have them on your computer you can go to putfile.com and upload them there.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Hi mogo, welcome aboard. Here's a pic:

Attachments

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Originally Posted by toby
go to www.wearecore.com if you want to know more about what i do in my spare time
We in CoRE have suspended our own concept of physical limitation, pierced the heart of our fears, and transcended the boundaries of social convention in order to further the understanding of the corporeal and spiritual being.
Back in the day, we just did drugs.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
solli4me said:
Back in the day, we just did drugs.
:eek: :glol: :glol: :glol: :smash:

Priceless! Brightened my day, Solli.

I'm sure you take your fair share of ribbing for this, Toby. Hope it doesn't bother ya.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
dori-san said:
Thanks to dengel in the #100507 thread, I remembered that the other car forums
I've taken part in usually have a "post your picture here so we know what
you look like" thread. And thus I have decided to be the one to start it here.
Since I seem to have inaderently inspired this thread, I guess I need to contribute.

So here I am.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 692 Posts