Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 692 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi, I am new....Just ordered my Car!

Here is my pic...just ordered my car..have to wait til spring..did not order the 5 speed! Just can't drive a stick! LOL!

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Ask an ye shall recieve... solsticeman
How'd you know I found Clark Kent super sexy? :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Isn't it a Federal offense to be tampering with someone's post box? :lol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Freedom is a fragile thing, and it is never more than one generation away from extinction.” President Ronald Reagan
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

Didn't Reagan subscribe to the ideology of the two tier society: the rich and the poor? (no flame wars please)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
solli4me said:
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

Didn't Reagan subscribe to the ideology of the two tier society: the rich and the poor? (no flame wars please)
... I just liked the quote ... I am not THAT deep! ;) :lol: :glol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
truth of the matter is toby, that I'm tinker bell and the little mermaid all rolled into one. I fly like peter pan and shoot colors from the inside out. I live in the future, come back with the vision, can hear the grass grow and I read minds. Lazy is not in my vocabulary. ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
solli4me said:
truth of the matter is toby, that I'm tinker bell and the little mermaid all rolled into one. I fly like peter pan and shoot colors from the inside out. I live in the future, come back with the vision, can hear the grass grow and I read minds. Lazy is not in my vocabulary. ;)

I like that Solli, You have to be alot of fun. :thumbs:

61 - 80 of 692 Posts