Founding Member
5,849 Posts
ur a cutie pie.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
solli4me said:
truth of the matter is toby, that I'm tinker bell and the little mermaid all rolled into one. I fly like peter pan and shoot colors from the inside out. I live in the future, come back with the vision, can hear the grass grow and I read minds. Lazy is not in my vocabulary. ;)
Can I have what she's having? :crazy:

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solli4me said:
ur a cutie pie.
Hey, solli, stop hitting on the youngsters! :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
dori-san said:
Can I have what she's having? :crazy:
Her smile is enough

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
otalldon, u r a cutie pie :lol:
BriBoop, are you a bettyboop fan?

·
Registered
93 Posts
solli4me said:
otalldon, u r a cutie pie :lol:
BriBoop, are you a bettyboop fan?
Nah, not really. I got that nickname in high school when one of my friends said I was curvy like Boop in front of a lot of people. My first name is Brianna, and some people call me Bri--like on Desperate Housewives.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
BriBoop said:
I tried to change my picture because it was too large to view, but its still too big. How do I fix it?
You ask a bored Mod who has nothing better to do right now. :D

I attached the image to your last post.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Editguy said:
Umm, you look nothing like your avatar. :D
Wait.... I don't?! ;) :lol: (yes, I haven't had much to do today. I had the day off.)

It's that WOO WOOO!!! | #1599 | Aggressive | AC | ABS | LSD | Mats | Power | Conv | $24661.84 (TTT)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
dori-san said:
Wait.... I don't?! ;) :lol: (yes, I haven't had much to do today. I had the day off.)

It's that WOO WOOO!!! | #1599 | Aggressive | AC | ABS | LSD | Mats | Power | Conv | $24661.84 (TTT)
Nice! What program did you do that with, was it xipster maybe?

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
dori-san said:

Got a little Eminem look working ... ;)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Editguy said:
Nice! What program did you do that with, was it xipster maybe?
Actually I edited the pics with Paintshop Pro 8 and then put them together with Animation Shop 3.

...Eminem? Oh hell no! I hate that guy.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I said dark side ... not SMART side. ;) :lol:

PFFFFFT! (spits coffee). How ironic! The Army recruiters wouldn't even talk to me because I scored over a 60 on the ASVAB :rolleyes: :glol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
2KWK4U said:
PFFFFFT! (spits coffee). How ironic! The Army recruiters wouldn't even talk to me because I scored over a 60 on the ASVAB :rolleyes: :glol:
It 's your lucky day :) ... I am an old USAR Recruiter. I do not know why they would have been affraid to speak to you. I loved talking to >50 QTs, because if you could meet their needs ... then they would usually join. Either way, I enjoyed my job and was pretty good at it. ;) (Over 80% of my non-prior service enlistees scored over a >50 ... and ANY #over 50 is gravy ;) )

81 - 100 of 692 Posts