Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to order the side markers for my sky but im not sure what ones to order. I have a 2007 sky (not a redline) silver metallic graphite.
What would you suggest i order?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I want to order the side markers for my sky but im not sure what ones to order. I have a 2007 sky (not a redline) silver metallic graphite.
What would you suggest i order?
If you're talking about the Aftershock markers around the side fenders - I have them. Mine are clear lenses and black plastic backs. They look awesome on my green Solstice. You have a silver Sky, so I would go clear lenses on a gray background if I wanted the markers to be near invisable (subtle is good). Or I might go smoked lenses if I wants a cool darker effect.

Me personally - just wanted to lose the orange.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
aftershock products

If you click on the second to last pic, you can see the four varieties and decide which you would prefer. Which one would look best on Silver Graphite is a tough call. I looked at them for mine a while ago and decided to keep the orange though I was leaning toward the clear with the silver back. Now that I have an RRSE, though, smoked over black are on the way.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i was thinking about the clear with silver backing but i have the darker silver, so im thinking about going with the clear with black backing. what i want to do is make all the front lights clear/silver so all the orange lights will be gone and all you will see is clear bulbs with silver backing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts