Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006-2009 pontiac solstice side skirts. Never been used. Bought em for my car and never got around to putting them on. 75$ obo. Free shipping send money through pay pal. (575)five13-979eight

Believe these are RKSport side skirts.

2006-2009 pontiac solstice side skirts (pic)

·
Registered
66 Posts
These aren't yours, right choptop? This is just something you found online, right?

Ugh... I'd definitely buy these if they were local. Free shipping, but just paying someone random via PayPal seems shady. I mean, I do a ton of Craigslist purchases, and very rarely do you see someone advertise something oversized like these to be shipped (let alone for free)... That's more of an eBay thing. Wouldn't you think Craigslist is more of a local thing, making this not look right?

Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These aren't yours, right choptop? This is just something you found online, right?

Ugh... I'd definitely buy these if they were local. Free shipping, but just paying someone random via PayPal seems shady. I mean, I do a ton of Craigslist purchases, and very rarely do you see someone advertise something oversized like these to be shipped (let alone for free)... That's more of an eBay thing. Wouldn't you think Craigslist is more of a local thing, making this not look right?

Maybe I'm just too paranoid.
Correct, these are not mine. I normally include that fact when posting, but simply forgot. As far as fit and finish (or parts condition) please don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. Along with always remembering the buyer beware mantra.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Seems like a great deal but almost seems too go to be true.
I agree with this, and with the others recommending Norm's. I have see the RK Sport in person once. I love the design, but they didn't really fit right. I bet Norm's fit like a glove (or skirt) :lol:, just not my favorite style. I know that's all personal preference though.

Thanks for the input! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Red Devil has a set on his car and they look great any good body shop can tweak them to fit .I think the issue with Norm's stuff is that he goes the extra mile to make installing his parts easy and me I like his style of skirt.Not to take anything away from RK Sport I love their formula style hood but they are a big company and mass produce parts where Norm makes stuff on an individual basis .Look if you like the look go for it as far as the Craigslist item I would call the guy and speak to him personally you never know ? One other thing to look into PayPal has a guarantee if you don't like the product you send it back I have used this on stuff I bought on EBAY but I don't know if it applies here ,something to look into?

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured only someone w/an RKSport bumper would be interested since they designed to go w/that bumper. I like Norms, but liked Aftershocks side skirts a lot too.

I've seen several ads on Craigslist before that say basically the same thing; sold the car, still have some parts, time to get them out of the garage.

But I agree, you do have to be careful w/sending money to a stranger, and hope you're not getting scammed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts